Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ash smitten by Tamil bug



Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who began a successful career by Mani Ratnam in the Tamil film Iruvar “in 1997 is well underway. Chicago, who was waiting and asked to start only Mani Ratnam, said he was” confident “that most Tamil films, now that multi-language moo.”

In “Music rAAV Aishwarya launch, said:" I understand a little Tamil and talk a bit about it. For me, it is important to understand the meaning of my line before delivering them. I can not cup dialogues. So for ‘Raavanan’ (Tamil title), I made sure I knew what I was saying and yes, I have accomplished much in the language and I’m sure do more Tamils in the future. “

Her confidence in the Tamil film was exuberant when she told the media After Raavanan was like - “Come! Bring on the robot (her film ‘Endhiran’with superstar Rajini)". Hmm, looks like the diva be the next popular crossover actor, according to Sridevi, Jaya Prada ...

No comments:

Post a Comment